Welcome to our website !

Thursdays...

By 1:11 PM

Well, next week I'll start my planned Thursday OOTD week wrap up! I have been overwhelmed with work and such to even remember to take photos this week. Sad to say, I haven't had the time to do any internet browsing either!

So, for today...I'm going to do a mini about me. 10 random things about me!

1. I love God. He has been my rock my entire life.
2. Lila is and always will be my baby...even if she is furry. I love her more than life.
3. I say a thank you prayer every single day for God bringing Andy and I together. Even on the days he's on my nerves! :)

4. My family is crazy but I love them. Always something going on!!
5. Most of my friends I've known for 10 or more years.
6. I love SPRING, SUMMER, FALL and WINTER. I love living in NC!!
7. I want to be a better/faster/smarter runner.
8. I am very insecure.
9. My dream job would include a baby swing in my six:one design office!
10. I cry a lot more than people know...mostly about other people's lives or something on TV.

cheers! xoxo.
Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments