Welcome to our website !

Yellow crush...

By 8:04 PM

Currently, I'm obsessing over all things yellow. Typically, this is not a color I've ever really worn or used in decorating my home! However, I have a guest bath with a shower curtain that has a yellow stripe...so now I'm obsessed with brightening this bathroom up with some yellow!!

Here are a few of my favorites...

this CUTE print found here.
8x10 Inches Art Print. Retro Love (Sunshine Yellow and White)

Live What You Love Letterpress Print in Yellow

and every room needs a fun painted frame
Sunflower Yellow Ornate Vintage Style Picture Frame 5X5.5

a much needed vanity stool
FlamingoStoolYellowOT11


I don't know if it's the time change or if my body is craving vitamin D but I am loving this color these days. 

What color are you crushing on??

xoxo.
cheers. Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments