Welcome to our website !

Current FOOD Obsessions!!

By 1:03 PM

I have a confession....


I love food.
Look, I'm just a girl that eats. 

I love all foods...sweet, salty, crunchy, creamy...you name it! I love my kitchen and I love cooking!! I choose to make meals as "real" as I can. I do have a few exceptions but for the most part, we eat real food, organic, grass fed, no preservatives kind of stuff. 

I go through phases where I love something and just can't get enough!!! Here is my ever changing obsession list...I am currently loving...

Spinach + Artichoke Hummus {love} with baby carrots. I could eat this at every meal.
Almond Butter + Honey + Bagel Thin = oh, joyful breakfast
 
+
 

And my favorite snack...hellooooo lover...

Enough about food. I'll post some beauty favs tomorrow! What are your food obsessions?

Until then...Happy EATING!!!

xoxo.
cheers!
melissa 


You Might Also Like

1 comments