Welcome to our website !

Life...and the Plan...

By 1:55 PM

I was going to title this post...always a bridesmaid...but this weekend was much more than just being a bridesmaid. This weekend was a new beginning for one of my best friends!

She and I have been friends for a long time and we've been through many relationships and heart breaks. Funny, we were talking this weekend and saying how thankful we are for unanswered prayers.

I never imagined myself to be single in my mid to late 30s. I had a great plan to find my husband by 25 and start on the broad of kids. Little did I know, God had a different plan. Through all the tears, begging, bargaining and pleading over the years, I had almost given up hope!

How thankful and blessed I am for God's plan. How fortunate I am to not have the answer I wanted all those years ago. It's amazing how life works out. I say it very often and it is true, but we really never know what tomorrow may bring. And for that..........I am very thankful.

What unanswered prayers are you thankful for...

xoxo.
cheers.
Melissa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I first of all am very thankful for you, my bridesmaid, my best friend, without you, I may have never gotten through the turbulent and uncertain times. Next, I too, as you said, are thankful for those unanswered prayers. Had they been answered, I definitely would not have what i have today. I am very wealthy. Wealthy with an abundance of love from great friends and from my new husband. :)

    ReplyDelete