Welcome to our website !

Favorite Friday ...Bags!!!

By 9:15 PM

I am busy getting ready for my first event with my bags (on April 9th). So, I haven't added any new pieces to my shop in some time. I hope to have one or two new bags early next week.

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorites...some are still available on the shop. I included a few that have sold already but I just loved them!!!


Clicking on the picture will take you the bag on my etsy shop.

(sold)







(sold)
Take 10% through the month of March...enter LUCKY at checkout!!


I am so excited about this weekend!! We're already making plans to grill with friends and spring starts on Sunday! The weather will be gorgeous all weekend. I have lots of sewing to do but will enjoy a nice long run (8 miler) in the morning!!


Looking forward to some outside lounging!!


cheers!
xoxo.
Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments