Welcome to our website !

hmmm...new thoughts...

By 9:28 PM

So, even though my blog is the same as my bag business, I think I want to make my blog about something more than just my bags. I would like it to be a little about me, my thoughts, my design ideas, things I love AND my bags!
So, I think it's going to go something like this...

  • Monday - maniac Monday...random thoughts or ideas
  • Tuesday - trending Tuesday...what I'm loving in the fashion world. or home interior design.
  • Wednesday - wish list...what I'm lusting after these days.
  • Thursday - wrap up of outfit of the day for the week.
  • Friday - favorite bag(s) I've made for the week.
  • Saturday/Sunday - favorites...what I'm loving!!
Hope this inspires me or others that may {eventually} read my blog. My random thoughts.

cheers!

xoxo. melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments