Welcome to our website !

Spring F E V E R!!!

By 9:46 PM

I am so over the cold, dry and dreary weather!! Bring me some spring. I want pretty dresses, flirty shirts and peep toe shoes. A few things I am loving right now....

Yes Please...


Apricot One Shoulder Grecian Chiffon Dress
{seen here}

Pink Dip Dye Flower Wing Dress
{seen here}

{seen here}

{seen here}               {seen here}           

{seen here}

And how excited am I that these have made a comeback!!


{seen here}

Oh and of course, everyone needs one of these! Get yours here... http://www.sixonedesigns.etsy.com/ (10% off through March, enter LUCKY at checkout!)
Wristlet - Black & White - Yellow Rosette

Only a few more weeks and we can enjoy these pretty prints and fun styles!

cheers!
xoxo. melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments