Welcome to our website !

Dream Kitchen!!!

By 8:17 AM

We constantly talk about the future and what we want in a home. Being the one that LOVES to be in the kitchen, that is the first place my mind wanders. We love the house we live in but it isn't the perfect house to have children. We have talked about what we would want in a home and we know it would need to be a house we could renovate to meet our needs. I have a laundry list of things I want but the kitchen is on the top of the list. Here are a few that I would take in a minute!!!

I love the dark wood cabinets. I LOVE the idea of a sofa in an eat in kitchen. So cozy for a couple that eats together at the table almost every night {we do!!}.

I'm a huge fan of mixing new and old, rustic and shiny. And the detailed ceiling is icing on the cake!!

Another mix of traditional and modern. These dark cabinets and white make this feel like a room you want to hang out in!!!

Talk about a mix!!!! This kitchen has brick, wood, metal, granite...everything!! Texture and interests all over...

How awesome is this butcher block and storage unit???


I think open, airy, light and functional are definitely the keys to my dream kitchen!! What are yours???

cheers.
xoxo.
Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments