Welcome to our website !

Happy Easter!!

By 8:18 PM


Our day started early with sunrise service. I think this will be a tradition we keep for many years. I haven't been to sunrise service since 1992. I was full of emotion but at complete peace. New phases of my life happen every single day.

Then we headed to another church service...a not so ordinary service. It was a beautiful, sad, happy, humbling, powerful and joyful re-enactment of Christ's last days starting with the last supper. I have never experienced a drama with such movement. I sat there the entire hour thinking, I am not worthy. Clearly, I needed this today. 

After lunch, we headed to one of our favorite spots in Blowing Rock for Easter lunch. I had someone take our picture but when I looked on my camera, no picture was there! ;(

I worry about work tomorrow...after a great weekend and some real reflection time...I feel upbeat and positive. I worry because when I walk in the door, I feel such anxiety and negativity. I learned a lot at a seminar on Thursday that I want to incorporate within my team but will changes make it the right place for me?? I am in constant prayer on the way to work, during my work day and after work about where I should be...and while I feel a great tugging that I'm not there...I also do not have the ability to make that change just yet.

I know God has great things in store for me and I must continue to believe that I am where I am for His purpose.

cheers.
xoxo.
Melissa





You Might Also Like

0 comments