Welcome to our website !

to market...to market...furniture, that is...

By 3:36 PM

Being away from home for 10 days is not exactly what I had in mind for the month of October. Since opening my little shop in September my mind has been going crazy with new ideas and designs.

While, I hate being away from home and my sewing/office room, I have had lots of time to concentrate on doing some business side of things. Finally decided on labels, picked out business cards and ordered some FUN new supplies! I have also had a little time to see what's out there and what sells. With all the new fun fabrics I have come across lately, I think my November is going to be BUSY with sewing...I need a someone to sell for me!! :)

I am so excited about this new endeavour and cannot wait to see where this takes me. I hope at some point, I'll need help!!!
xoxo. Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments